- Shifts up to three gears allowing sporty riding
- Brake-/shifting levers with fully hydraulic TRP Hylex disc brakes
- Ergonomic aluminium brake-/shift levers
- Easy installation: With ORS (Optimized Remount Sequence) technology, the gear position of the Shift:R and the Speedhub don’t require synchronization
- Using ICM (Inverse Cable Mount) technology an extremely compact shifting mechanism can be integrated in the Shift:R box
Shift:R Road for Rohloff
Many tourers love drop bars - and the Rohloff Speedhub. Riding a drop bar with a fully integrated brake-/shift lever and using it with a Rohloff Speedhub hub is what many riders have dreamed of.
The revised internals of the Shift:R Box are used in the Shift:R Road and combined with the excellent braking performance of the TRP Hylex disc brake.
- Ergonomic housing bolt for easy installation
- Spring paket includes overload protection
- Tough 6061 aluminum housing, corrosion-resistant
- ORS-technolgy for hassle-free assembly: no attention to gear postion of hub needed
- Simple shifting cable service through ICM (inverse cable mount) technology
- Shifting unit made out of special stainless steel for optimized shifting performance and increased lifetime